I bring energy and vitality.
Marigold, common nettle and rosemary contribute to your levels of vitality.
Take 3x7 to 3x10 (adult dose) or 3x3 to 3x5 (child dose) Empower herbal drops a day.
Thanks to EMPOWER herbal drops’ marigold-nettle-rosemary trio, you will once more feel fit and full of energy. These herbs are a true tonic.
When should I take Empower herbal drops?
- For short-term or seasonal fatigue, marigold, common nettle and rosemary will positively influence your energy levels. You no longer feel listless. These herbs rekindle your inner fire in you and energise the body and mind.
- It is worthwhile cleansing your body at least twice a year (during spring and autumn). Also take them after excessive consumption of fats, sugars and alcohol, or when you start a diet. Milk thistle, rosemary and marigold support the cleansing effect of the liver. Rosemary promotes the bile function.
- Milk thistle and rosemary are also antioxidants that protect the body’s cells (even those of the liver and brain) against oxidative stress.
- Silver birch, common nettle, rosemary and white yarrow support the urinary system and promote a correct fluid balance.
- The relaxing properties of cowslip help to improve mood.
When the energy from the liver and gall bladder flows without inhibition, you can make optimum use of their powerful energy. The liver-supporting (milk thistle, rosemary, marigold) and bile-supporting (rosemary) herbs in Empower herbal drops help you to achieve this goal.
The revitalizing impact of the marigold-nettle-rosemary trio gives you the stamina to make plans and decisions and actually carry them out. The fire element motivates and stimulates, helping to turn your goals into achievements.
Discover our EMPOWER cream for external use, a massage cream based on three essential oils with harmonious perfumes.
Hydroalcoholic extracts of marigold, yarrow, common nettle, milk thistle, silver birch, rosemary and cowslip – Alc. 50% vol.
Do not use if diagnosed with liver problems.
Not to be used when pregnant.
I've been taking these drops since the autumn. I've had positive results, because the marigold, nettle and rosemary have positively influenced my energy levels. I take them regularly - 2-3 times a day - and feel really good.
More energy when I use the marigold, nettle and rosemary in Empower. I take these drops every day at breakfast and occasionally in the afternoon if I have an energy dip. Immediate result!
Dear Lieve, it's unbelievable but when I took the marigold, common nettle and rosemary in the Empower drops, that momentary tiredness was gone in just five minutes! Amazing but true. I've never taken anything that has an effect like this. Thank you for your advice.
My stomach cramps are finally gone!! 👍 I've been taking the Empower herbal drops for a couple of days now and they've cleared out my head. A positive result for me! Regards, Sophie
I discovered the Enjoy 45+ drops at the 'Nature House', and it's been a very meaningful support for my menopausal symptoms. I had previously taken several different plant-based medications, but unfortunately with very little success. These droplets do just fine for me and I was feeling better after just a few days. I occasionally combine them with the Empower drops for more energy. Fine product range!
I heard about these drops through my wife. I am anti-supplements and yet she somehow persuaded me. This was fortunate, because certain herbs in the Empower drops have helped me to overcome my winter blues and seasonal lack of energy. So, it is true that marigold, nettle and rosemary increase vitality. A convinced user.