A daily dollop of body lotion is great for your skin. It ensures soft, hydrated and pampered skin. Body lotions can also help if you suffer from stretch marks. By massaging lotion into your body every day, your skin retains its elasticity and your stretch marks become less noticeable.
For many people, especially women, applying creams or body lotion is a daily routine. Still, plenty of people – women and men do this sporadically or not at all.
Why is using body lotion so important?
It is important to know that our skin knows exactly what to do with a layer of body lotion. When we step under a hot shower very hot or use any old shower gel, our skin’s natural, protective oily layer disappears, with dry skin as the result.
In the winter, thick, warm clothing (especially wool) can be abrasive to your skin. These layers disrupt your skin barrier, and this barrier is essential for moisture retention.
When you regularly apply body lotion, you prevent your skin from drying out. If you don't, your skin will react by drying out and becoming more easily irritated. That’s why applying body lotion from head to toe after every shower is a great idea. What a great addition to your morning ritual!
The Happy Skin Body Lotion has a gentle, sensual scent and contains only natural ingredients. It is paraben-, silicon-, and colour-free.
Did you know..?
Skin is our largest organ? During the day, your skin is constantly under attack. Just think of cold winds, central heating, exhaust fumes, nicotine, and sunlight. So many things can irritate our protective covering.
We take showers, clean our bodies with gels and shampoos, or lie in the bath with a good book. It seems strange, but water always dries out your skin, even when you use a good quality shower cream. In addition, we sweat. This also influences the moisture levels of our skin.
What are the benefits of daily body lotion application?
- Body lotion keeps your skin healthy and slows the skin ageing process.
- Body lotions nourish your skin, making it wonderfully soft and supple.
- Body lotion not only makes your skin feel great, it also soothes and softens cracks, sunburn, and chapped skin.
- Daily application can prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- A nicely-scented body lotion will stay on your skin all day long.
- It’s a good idea to apply body lotion after shaving as this will soothe any irritation.
- The older you get, the more your skin changes; it becomes thinner and more fragile. Body lotion slows this process right down
What does HAPPY SKIN BODY LOTION do?
This fluid, creamy and scented body milk:
- revitalizes and nourishes the epidermis
- helps to reinstate the skin’s natural lipid layer
- provides deep hydration
- soothes dry and sensitive skin
- slows the process of skin aging
- gives an immediate feeling of well-being
- has a light, sensual, and feminine scent that lasts all day long
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DECYL OLEATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, PERFUME,
CARBOMER, PEG-40 CASTOR OIL, TOCOPHEROL, PHYTIC ACID, SODIUM CETEARYL SULPHATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, BHA, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LACTIC ACID.
Any more questions?
Can't find the answer to your question? Read through our frequently asked questions.
The body lotion is very pleasant, both scent and texture and is well absorbed. The facial care products are also very good.