I offer comfort during the male menopause.
Tribulus, ashwagandha and rosemary are revitalizing herbs. Tribulus also increases muscle strength, while curcuma creates mental balance.
Take 7 to 10 herbal drops in a little water and repeat 3 times a day. It is preferable to take these drops during the day and not later than 5 p.m.
Go4Balance Menpower 45+ has developed a herbal drop for men over 45 - a powerful synergistic blend of 7 herbs for emotional (curcuma), mental (ashwagandha) and physical (tribulus, rosemary, dandelion, oats, real sarsaparilla) comfort during the male menopause.
Never ignore advice that tells you to adopt a healthy and varied lifestyle, to make time for relaxation and exercise, and to practice good sleep hygiene.
When do I use it?
You are an active man aged between 45-55. You want to get the most out of every year and feel great. You prefer to do this in as natural a way as possible.
- Tribulus revitalises and is a tonic for the muscles. Together with ashwagandha, your muscle strength is enhanced and your endurance levels quickly follow the same trend.
- Ashwagandha is an important adaptogen from Ayurvedic medicine that increases resilience during times of stress. Otherwise known as Indian ginseng, this herb brings your physical and mental energy to a higher level.
- Tribulus, rosemary and dandelion work to enhance urinary system function.
- Oat, rosemary, dandelion and curcuma aid inner cleansing. Sarsaparilla improves the digestion.
- Extra benefit: curcuma brings your mental energy into balance.
Combinations: Menpower 45+ herbal drops can be successfully combined with other herbal drop varieties such as Trust, Empower or Protect Plus.
Hydroalcoholic extracts of oat, dandelion, ashwagandha, rosemary, tribulus, sarsaparilla and curcuma – Alc. 50% vol.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking anticoagulant (blood thinners), antihypertensive (high blood pressure) or antidiabetic medications.
Not to be used by children or adolescents under 21 years of age.
Not to be used when pregnant or breastfeeding.
The herbs in Menpower 45+ drops have really helped my husband. It turns out that Tribulus gives a great boost, and what you told us about the way in which Ashwagandha bridges that period of stress surrounding the male menopause is also true. It took about 4 weeks to experience the full effects. He feels as if his body is recovering and that nature's path is the right one! Your blogs also inspire us in our search for a more conscious lifestyle. Thank you, Ms. Plasch.