Drink your acne away with a natural skin detox remedy!
Your natural skin detox for pure skin!
Say goodbye to acne with a natural skin detox!
For many of us, skin susceptible to acne, spots and blackheads is a horrible nightmare!
Some of us are so desperate for a remedy that will free us from persistent acne that we are prepared to pay large amounts of money for expensive products and medicines that promise to help us in our fight against impure skin.
The only way to beat acne = cleanse from the inside out.
But did you know that the secret - the one key to healthy and radiant skin - does not simply consist of an external approach? I am pleased to be able to offer you the best advice, helping you to use the powers of natural medicine and teaching you how to set your skin free from toxins and pollutants once and for all.
Skin deep – know your skin
It is important to know that your skin consists of many different layers: the epidermis, dermis and hypodermis (or subcutaneous connective tissue).
To experience true change with lasting results it is therefore essential to select an approach that works for each of the different skin layers.
The deeper layers of our dermis require around 4 to 6 weeks to work their way up into the outer epidermis layer.
This means you must stick to any changes in your diet or take dietary supplements, for at least this period of time in order to see any improvement.
The complete healing of a skin condition usually requires between 3 and 6 months!
To meet these needs you can use specific herbs that tackle acne and skin impurities in the deeper layers and so offer lasting results without any unpleasant side effects.
Step 1/Choose herbs like viola tricolor, greater burdock, marigold, chamomile and nettle, all of which support your skincare regime from the inside out. These should be used in combination with your drinking plenty of water. Even better, steep the herbal mix in a litre of water and drink at regular intervals throughout the day. A cure of between 4 to 6 weeks is necessary before the signs of healing begin to appear. A cure of 12 to 16 weeks is necessary for visible, significant improvement in those who have suffered from acne or other skin problems for a number of years.
Step 2/ Cleanse the skin and dot acne and pimples with an anti-inflammatory and disinfecting herbal solution either before going to sleep or in the morning upon waking. Your skin should never dry out; this allows for the optimal balance of healthy bacteria and sebum production. Patchouli and fragonia essential oils are gently soothing, while the healing properties of Echinacea purpurea and wolf’s bane are essential for skin breakouts. Propolis is another useful addition as it destroys harmful bacteria in and on the skin.
Step 3/ Make changes to your diet and lifestyle. Acne is the result of overstimulation of the sebum glands and these can become infected. Overproduction of sebum can be caused by hormonal imbalance (puberty, menopause, menstruation), adrenal gland dysfunction, liver and digestive problems, and an unhealthy diet.
Switching over to a plant-based diet is an absolute must! And the only drink that will help your body to siphon off toxins is water!Ban alcohol, caffeine and (diet) soda! These pollute our cells and do not mix well with blemished skin.
Opt for green and white tea or a smoothie containing ingredients such as green, leafy vegetables (spinach, kale), cucumber, and perhaps half an apple or kiwi.
• Smoking does nothing for the quality of your skin and adds yet another layer of prematurely ageing, pollutant chemicals
• Drastically reduce your intake of animal fat (red meat and pork are most definitely not on the menu)
• Replace dairy (cheese, yoghurt, butter) with healthy, plant-based alternatives (rice milk, coconut milk, almond milk)
• Stop eating products containing sugar and white flour (chocolate, cookies, sweets, white bread and white pasta) and instead opt for fruit and wholegrain products. For those with digestive problems, choose gluten-free alternatives which will help to bring your intestinal microbiota back into balance. You can also select natural herbal aids such as Roman chamomile, garden angelica and peppermint
• Start yoga, relaxation and breathing techniques and light exercise. High levels of stress and anxiety create excess work for your adrenal glands and this effect is mirrored in the quality of your skin. Helpful hands from the natural world include lemon balm and valerian, two herbs that contribute to a feeling of calm relaxation
My most important goal is to help people achieve healthy and radiant skin. Through the offering of good advice regarding a healthy lifestyle and reliable and efficient products, I am convinced this goal is attainable. That is why I have developed a skincare line featuring 2 components: Clear Skin, and Happy Skin.
Inspirational ways to improve your daily diet...
• Try a green smoothie along with gluten-free oatmeal made with plant-based milk for breakfast.
• Opt for an organic soup or leafy salad that includes sources of plant-based proteins such as lentils, chickpeas, tofu or an organic egg.
• What about a home-made salad dressing using cold-pressed sunflower or olive oil? Healthy fats will regenerate your skin from deep within. To make a complete and flavoursome meal, simply add a few drops of lemon juice and fresh herbs such as basil, coriander and parsley. Then add a scattering of pine nuts, cherry tomatoes and an avocado
.• Include a healthy snack of fruit, almonds or raw vegetables every day
• For a skin-healing evening meal you might want to try sweet potato (or another complex carbohydrate in the form of spelt or wholegrain rice, for example) with a selection of fresh, steamed vegetables and a piece of fish or poultry. Alternate fish and poultry with a plant-based protein.
Last but not least, make sure you leave yourself plenty of time for relaxation before you go to bed.
A good night’s sleep plays a huge, restorative role in the path to healthy, happy skin.
Do you have any questions about this detox cure for beautiful, pure skin?
All you have to do is ask. I am always happy to answer them.
Lots of love,